Your kind of place. Your kind of people.
Clarion Housing Group is a charitable housing association with more than 100 years’ experience of developing and selling new homes. We combine award-winning, well-designed properties with excellent pre-sale and aftercare services.
Developing new private and Shared Ownership homes, we provide options for a range of customers at varying price points. Clarion Housing Group owns and manages 125,000 homes across 176 local authorities, and is the largest housing association in the UK.
The apartments at Merrielands have been designed to cater for all lifestyles, providing versatile, integrated living spaces that find the perfect balance between practicality and style.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA
• Grey gloss handle less kitchen units with soft close hinges.
• Under pelmet kitchen downlights.
• Laminate worktop in Basalt Slate with matching upstand.
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl integrated basin with chrome mono mixer tap.
• Zanussi integrated single fan oven.
• Zanussi Integrated induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and white glass splashback.
• Zanussi Integrated 70:30 fridge freezer.
• Plumbing and power for dishwasher.
• Laminate light grey flooring to kitchen, living, dining area.
• White emulsion walls with white satin woodwork.
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
• Basin with chrome surface-mounted mixer tap.
• White Twyfords bathroom suite.
• Contemporary bath with Chrome Mono-Mixer tap and glass shower screen.
• Porcelanosa Madagascar Natural Ceramic full height tiling around bath/shower enclosures and tiling to WC basin splash back area.
• WC with dual flush function.
• Wall mounted mirror over vanity shelf.
• Wall mounted shaver socket.
• Chrome electric heated towel rail.
• Laminate flooring in varnished light grey to entrance hall, cupboards living, kitchen and dining areas.
• Tomkinson Twist wool mix carpets in Smoke to bedrooms.
• White emulsion walls throughout with white satin woodwork.
• Recessed LED spotlights to living, kitchen & dining areas and bathrooms.
• Pendant lighting to bedrooms and entrance halls.
• Heat recovery ventilation (MVHR) system.
• Balcony with timber decking or paved terrace to all apartments.
• Access to private resident’s podium garden and landscaped roof terrace.